Wednesday, December 21, 2011

merry christmas...



          
For unto us a child is born...
                       Isaiah 9:6


Wishing you a joyful Christmas surrounded by those you love!


Thank you so much sweet friends for taking the time to stop by my simple blog,
 leave a kind a comment or an encouraging email, and for your endless inspiration!
I knew I would love doing it, and you all make it worthwhile.

I'm taking a few days off to enjoy the holidays with my family,
 see you next week.

~  Pam  ~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.
I look forward to reading more of your posts next year.

Holly Gruszka said...

What a beautiful picture. Enjoy all of your family time, Pam. And I couldn't be happier that you joined in this year - you are a true pleasure and so glad we "met"! See you after Christmas!

Calypso In The Country said...

Merry Christmas to you Pam! I think I will do one more post today or tomorrow and then take a couple days off too! Enjoy your time with your friends and family!
Cheers!
-Shelley

A Vintage Vine said...

Enjoy your time with family and friends! I have so enjoyed getting to "know" you, looking forward to more of your great inspiration!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Pam!!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

That photo is simple and beautiful, I love it. Merry Christmas!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Merry Christmas Pam, so happy I found your blog. Enjoy your time off with your family.

natasha {schue love} said...

Your blog is anything but simple...so glad that I get to enjoy it on a regular basis!! Merry Christmas Pam!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

So beautiful! Merry Christmas!
annie

Lori said...

Merry Christmas, Pam. Your blog is an inspirational gift! Thank you!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover